Etapa

Description

Site :


Etapa El Sheikh Zayed - Itaba Sheikh Zayed is located in the very center of Sheikh Zayed City, near the Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road and the Ring Road, near Al Rabwa Compound, Allegria Sodic Compound and near the Saudi Market.


About the Project:


The Etapa El Sheikh Zayed project - Itaba Sheikh Zayed is designed with modern designs and world-class developments. The project will be built on a 77-acre plot on a natural hillside overlooking the entire Sheikh Zayed, divided into the construction and construction section at only 14% and the rest of the project 86% Swimming pools and industrial lakes


Developed Company:


The new Al-Alameen City, which is planned for the next few years and has already been set up by a government-established real estate development company called City Edge, will not only operate on this project but also announced the Etapa El Sheikh Zayed project - Itaba Sheikh Zayed Which we are talking about as a residential project integrated services and on an integrated level of services and welfare company announced its keenness on it in all projects


Project Services:


• Green spaces and Landscape


• swimming pool


• Industrial lakes


• social Club


• C.


• Health club


• Commercial services area


• Security and guarding


• Track for walking and walking


• Restaurants and cafeterias area


• Sports area


• Garage for cars


• ATM Center


Spaces and payment systems:


Different sizes and different types between (Grand Villa - Villa - Twin Villa - Townhouse - Duplex), starting from 216 meters to 381 meters. The project also includes many activities and recreational services that serve the whole family.


Reservation payment 5%.


Payment contract 10% after 3 months.


Payment receive 5%.


 

Location

Services

  • 24 hour Maintenance
  • 24 hour Security
  • Business Center
  • Laundry Service
  • Room Service
  • Gym

Facilities

  • Parking Space
  • Elevator
  • Internet Access
  • Air Condition
  • Power Generator
  • Sattelite Connection
  • Swimming Pool
  • Closed Compound

Units


2022 © 3aqarmasr.com | All Rights Reserved